- The Maryland Department of Health (MDH) has a coronavirus information and resource page here.
- The Maryland Department of health has a coronavirus vaccine information and resource page here.
- Click here for the Governor Larry Hogan's latest COVID-19 Emergency Orders and interpretive guidance.
- Click here for information on the Maryland Unites effort and the Hogan Administration's A-Z COVID-19 Resource Guide.
- Call 2-1-1 for a quick and easy way to find information and get referrals for thousands of programs and services across Maryland. Speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area. All calls are confidential.
- Call 855-634-6829 for assistance with COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Agents are available between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- To locate a COVID-19 vaccination site near you, click here.
- You can click here to pre-register to receive a vaccine at one of the state's mass vaccination sites. Please note pre-registration is for residents who fall under one of the current eligibility categories at this time.
- The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services has a Coronavirus information page here.
- For information on Montgomery County Public Schools, you can visit this page or call 240-740-3000.
- Montgomery County maintains a 24/7 hotline for residents who would like to speak with a nurse about COVID-19 symptoms and testing at: 240-777-1755.
- You can find more information and resources from the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce here or call 301-738-0015.
- Call 311 for the Food Access Call Center or click here to find food giveaway events near you.