- The Maryland Department of Health (MDH) has a coronavirus information and resource page here.
- The Maryland Department of health has a coronavirus vaccine information and resource page here.
- Click here for the Governor Larry Hogan's latest COVID-19 Emergency Orders and interpretive guidance.
- Click here for information on the Maryland Unites effort and the Hogan Administration's A-Z COVID-19 Resource Guide.
- Call 2-1-1 for a quick and easy way to find information and get referrals for thousands of programs and services across Maryland. Speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area. All calls are confidential.
- Call 855-634-6829 for assistance with COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Agents are available between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- To locate a COVID-19 vaccination site near you, click here.
- You can click here to pre-register to receive a vaccine at one of the state's mass vaccination sites. Please note pre-registration is for residents who fall under one of the current eligibility categories at this time.
- The Carroll County Health Department (CCHD) has a Coronavirus information page here.
- CCHD also tracks COVID-19 community cases,which you can see here.
- Carroll County’s COVID-19 call center line is 410-876-4848. The call center will be open from 8 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week. You can leave a message after hours and it will be returned the next business day.
- You can find information on Carroll County Public Schools here.
- You can find COVID-19 information from the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce here or call 410-848-9050.
- The Frederick County Health Department has information on Coronavirus here.
- For information on Frederick County Public Schools, you can visit this page or call 301-644-5000.
- The Frederick County Division of Emergency Management has also announced that residents can text FREDCOVID19 to 888777 to receive alerts from county government whether it be operational changes and press conferences. To learn more about the Alert Frederick County program or to sign up, click here.
- You can find information and resources from the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce here or you can call 301-662-4164.
- The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services has a Coronavirus information page here.
- For information on Montgomery County Public Schools, you can visit this page or call 240-740-3000.
- Montgomery County maintains a 24/7 hotline for residents who would like to speak with a nurse about COVID-19 symptoms and testing at: 240-777-1755.
- You can find more information and resources from the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce here or call 301-738-0015.
- Call 311 for the Food Access Call Center or click here to find food giveaway events near you.