Our office provides a number of services to constituents, including tours and tickets, help with a federal agency, U.S. Service Academy Nominations, and more. Below you can find more information and read testimonials from constituents across the 8th District who have been assisted by my staff.
- "When having difficulty with the Maryland Health Exchange, Rep. Raskin's office quickly resolved our issues. They established contact with the exchange and even took over the process started with state politicians. Rep. Raskin's office professionally resolved our issues and got my family covered by health insurance. We are grateful for their service and how they kept us informed. Keep up the good work." - Kevin B. of Takoma Park
- "I tried for over a year to resolve an issue with my Social Security disability. It had gotten to the point of desperation. Rep. Raskin's office was able to get resolution in only a few weeks. I will forever be grateful. You rate 100%+ in constituent service." - Laura L. of Rockville
- "Rep. Raskin's office provided the push to get SSA, which lost my Medicare premium appeal papers, to reach out to me to make an appointment and got it resolved satisfactorily." - Randall G. of Bethesda
- "Congressman Raskin's office was very responsive and timely in addressing our problem requesting OPM to change our Federal Health Insurance when we had been unable to get a satisfactory response from OPM. Thank you very much!" - Tamara T. of Garrett Park
- "I discovered a mistake in the earnings report I received from SSA. I attempted to contact them, but was unable to get through by phone, due to the excessive call volume. I reached out to the Constituent Services team at Representation Jamie Raskin's office for assistance. They quickly gathered the materials from me necessary to provide assistance and got in touch with SSA on my behalf. I was extremely pleased both at how quickly the problem was resolved and at how easy and responsive the Constituent Services team was to work with. In a time when people find it easy to complain about government, I can speak to how much government can provide support as well." - Larry R. of Potomac
- "Congressman Raskin's staff helped to restore my retirement benefits for Social Security that had been reduced. Thanks!" - Hope P. of Bethesda
I am pleased to invite middle and high school students who live or attend school in Maryland's 8th Congressional District to participate in the 2018 Congressional App Challenge.