Friday, March 27: Raskin Hosting Coronavirus Telephone Town Hall for Seniors
(WASHINGTON, D.C.) – On Friday, March 27 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., Congressman Jamie Raskin (MD-08) will host a telephone town hall with Congresswoman Donna Shalala (FL-27) and representatives from AARP Maryland, the Carroll County Bureau of Aging and Disabilities, the Frederick County Senior Services Division, and the Montgomery County Aging and Disability Services Division.
The telephone town hall is free and open to the public. Click here to sign up to receive a call to join the event on Friday afternoon. You may also join by dialing 877-300-1219. If you are unable to join by phone, you may stream the audio online here.
WHAT: Coronavirus Telephone Town Hall for Seniors
- Congressman Jamie Raskin (MD-08)
- Congresswoman Donna Shalala (FL-27)
- Tammy Bresnahan, Associate State Director for Advocacy, AARP Maryland
- Gina Valentine, Bureau Chief, Carroll County Bureau of Aging and Disabilities
- Kathy Schey, Division Director of Senior Services, Frederick County Senior Services Division
- Dr. Odile Brunetto, Acting Chief, Montgomery County Aging and Disability Services Division
WHEN: Friday, March 27, 2020
TIME: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
SIGN UP: https://raskin.house.gov/live