Meet Our Staff
We're here to help
Our office is here to serve you – whether it's helping you with a federal agency, a military service academy nomination, tour requests, or other constituent services, we are here to help. Our staff can help you resolve difficult problems, and try to answer any question that you may have. Click here to download our constituent services guide. We look forward to serving you!
Our DC office is in the Cannon House Office Building, Room 431. This office deals with federal legislative and policy issues. The DC office phone number is 202-225-5341.
- Julie Tagen – Chief of Staff
- Candace Johnson – Scheduler (Contact Candace to request a meeting with Rep. Raskin or to invite Rep. Raskin to speak at or attend your event.)
- Will Roberts – Legislative Director
- Lauren Doney – Communications Director
- Samantha Brown – Digital Director/Press Assistant (Contact Sam with all press inquiries and social media, website, or e-newsletter issues.)
- Devon Ombres – Senior Counsel
- Lucy Shaw – Legislative Correspondent
- Taylor Nadherny – Staff Assistant (Contact Taylor with questions about how to set up a tour, apply for a congressional internship, or request a flag.)
Our District Office is located at 51 Monroe Street, Suite 503, Rockville, MD 20850. This office offers a variety of constituent services. The District Office phone number is 301-354-1000.
- Kathleen Connor – District Director
- Jennie Foont – Senior Case Manager
- Nina Weisbroth – Grants and Constituent Services Representative (Contact Nina for grants assistance.)
- Christa Burton – Director of Outreach (Contact Christa about U.S. Service Academy nominations.)
- Joseph Eyong – Field Representative
- Martha Sanchez – Case Manager
- Jarrett Moore – Caseworker