8th District County Resources
- The Carroll County Health Department (CCHD) has a Coronavirus information page here.
- CCHD also tracks COVID-19 community cases,which you can see here.
- Carroll County’s COVID-19 call center line is 410-876-4848. The call center will be open from 8 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week. You can leave a message after hours and it will be returned the next business day.
- You can find information on Carroll County Public Schools here and information on the school Emergency Feeding Program here.
- To contact Emergency Management Carroll County, you can visit this page or call 410-386-2296.
- For any assistance with your business, you can find more information from the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce here or call 410-848-9050.
- The Frederick County Health Department has information on Coronavirus here.
- Call 2-1-1 for a quick and easy way to find information and get referrals for thousands of programs and services across Maryland. Speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area. All calls are confidential.
- For information on Frederick County Public Schools and school meal programs, you can visit this page or call 301-644-5000.
- The Frederick County government maintains a list of grocery stores and pharmacies with special hours for seniors.
- To contact the Frederick County Division of Emergency Management, you can visit this page or call 301-600-6790.
- The Frederick County Division of Emergency Management has also announced that residents can text FREDCOVID19 to 888777 to receive alerts from county government whether it be operational changes and press conferences. To learn more about the Alert Frederick County program or to sign up, click here.
- For assistance with your business, you can find information and resources from the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce here or you can call 301-662-4164.
- The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services has a Coronavirus information page here.
- Montgomery County maintains a 24/7 hotline for residents who would like to speak with a nurse about COVID-19 symptoms and testing at: 240-777-1755.
- The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services maintains a resource list for seniors and older Americans. Click here to view it.
- For information on Montgomery County Public Schools, you can visit this page or call 240-740-3000.
- For a list of grocery stores in Montgomery County offering dedicated shopping hours for seniors and at-risk individuals, click here.
- To contact the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security, you can visit this page or call 240-777-0311.